The Martin James Foundation believes in supporting young people who have suffered family breakdown or conflict by providing them with pathways to business and entrepreneurial success. If you are aged between 14 to 25 and have the EPIC qualities of Energy, Passion, Innovation and Commitment then we could support you by providing:
- Grants and bursaries
- Access to entrepreneurs, business mentoring and coaching
- Work placements and business experience
- Opportunities to participate in ‘Creative’ workshops
We also support schools and colleges by providing guest speakers and work on joint initiatives.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for support from the Martin James Foundation EPIC programme please send us a short video (between 3 and 5 minutes) telling us about your business idea. In your video you should:
- Introduce yourself and any other members of your team
- Describe your idea, product or service and how it could be sold
- Give a summary of how much progress you have made so far
- How the funding or support will help you
Once your video has been reviewed by our awards panel we will contact you to let you know if we are able to offer you support. In order to reach a decision we may need to request more information from you and invite you to meet our innovation team to explore your business idea in more detail. Please note we do not share your information or ideas and we will enter into non disclosure agreements with you to protect your idea.
If you are unable to submit a video no worries just email us the information instead at email@example.com.
Join Our Team
mjf always welcomes applicants who are passionate about helping those in need.
© Copyright 2019 Martin James Foundation. All right reserved.